ARTS! CULTURE!! ACTION!!!
Are you ready to be at the very forefront of the Minneapolis and St. Paul Arts & Culture scene?
Along with their long-time beloved newsletter, DISPATCH recently launched a cool, new highly designed print publication to cover all the local music, art openings, film screenings, block parties, festivals—even pro wrestling!—that’s happening here in the Twin Cities.
As our whole business expands, we’re looking for a sales professional who can jump in the mix and help us manage and expand our fast-growing advertising base that includes many of the coolest venues, events, brands, and more throughout the region.
The sales person that’s a fit for DISPATCH has this scene in their blood and wants to help support our team as we spread the world about all the cool people, places, and things that make this such a great place to go out. We’re also looking for someone who’s not afraid of rapid growth and change—we’re already adding big names to our publication and quickly adding more, just like our locations and coverage!
Come join us—both as a sales professional and out and about around town with perks like tickets to shows, inside info, new releases and more—as we print back Arts & Culture coverage to Minneapolis-St. Paul!
Base plus commission structure
Events + More
Connect with sales leads
Maintain prospects and call lists (phone + in-person)
Manage client relationships
Schedule and traffic ads
Determine growing sales targets
We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional with great customer service skills. The ideal candidate will take our knowledge of the growing print publication, the market, competing media, and the customer’s needs to provide advertising solutions through DISPATCH’s print and digital channels. This person will also assist new and existing customers in all aspects of DISPATCH’s growing advertising, as well as represent the company out in the community.
Please note this role must reside in the Twin Cities metro but can work remotely from home for much of the job.
- Successfully sell display and our digital advertising solutions to all current advertisers and non-advertisers as assigned and prospected.
- Service advertisers by phone by providing concepts of newspaper advertising, accurate marketing data, ideas for advertising campaigns and presentations for long-term commitments to newspaper and digital advertising.
- Schedule and handle all paperwork on a timely basis with minimal error including adjustments, sales reports, market presentations and ad paperwork.
- Review advertisements with customers and obtain approvals on the final advertising copy and schedule.
- Require accounts to adhere to space reservation, creative and camera-ready deadlines.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, and next steps).
Contact tcarik [at] DISPATCHmsp [dot] com if you’re interested!